His comments were made as Washington policymakers debate a large fiscal stimulus package to combat potential weakness in the US economy, in addition to the Fed's cut in interest rates last week, the Financial Times reported.
During testimony to Congress, Mr Greenspan admitted that "we may need fiscal stimulus at so
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession