Wim Duisenberg, European Central Bank president, is to continue in his post indefinitely until a successor is found.
The open-ended deal between Mr Duisenberg and European Union finance ministers was agreed in
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group