"Our currency is definitely not experiencing any fundamental misalignment and it is performing its functions very efficiently to promote trade and investment activities," she told reporters 10 July.
"You have to look at the underlying trend. The underlying trend of the currency obviously reflects the fundamentals because this i
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank