Central bank Governor Ishrat Hussain had said in late November 2002 the bank may start issuing such monetary statements twice a year.
There has been speculation in the money market lately about a further cut in the central bank's
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says