Central bank Governor Ishrat Hussain had said in late November 2002 the bank may start issuing such monetary statements twice a year.
There has been speculation in the money market lately about a further cut in the central bank's
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting