'The interest rates right now contribute sufficiently to economic growth,' Bini Smaghi said.
Bini Smaghi said the problem is that the finance ministers in the euro zone, 'do not know amongst themselves what each of the 12 is planning and at which point'.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations