After the ECB raised interest rates by 25 basis points to 2.75% he told a news conference that "further withdrawal of monetary accommodation will be warranted" if the recovery proceeds in line with the ECB's baseline scenario.
"This is the working assumption. We will do what is necessary when it is necessary," he s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations