Source: Radio Australia
The Governor of the Solomon Islands Central Bank, Rick Hou says government interference could discourage candidates for his position when his term ends in August.
He says many people with experience in the government and private sectors have left Solomon Islands,
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations