CBC Governor Perng Fai-nan made the comment on Apr 9 as he fielded questions in the Legislative Yuan, where the committees were reviewing the part of the CBC budget under the overall review of the central government budget.
Legislators Lin Wen-lang and Chien Hsi-chieh expressed concern about the slowd
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says