CBC Governor Perng Fai-nan made the comment on Apr 9 as he fielded questions in the Legislative Yuan, where the committees were reviewing the part of the CBC budget under the overall review of the central government budget.
Legislators Lin Wen-lang and Chien Hsi-chieh expressed concern about the slowd
- Haldane: ‘superforecasters’ could help central banks
- Trump nominates former Fed economist for board role
- PBoC launches first phase of blockchain trade financing platform
- RBNZ looking to make balance sheet ‘more resilient’ – Perry
- Demetriades on political pressures on central banks and their governors