The de facto central bank added that although the trade-weighted Singdollar has weakened since its February policy statement, the currency has remained within that band.
The MAS said that it stands ready to intervene if necessary to keep the currency within the range.The government cut its gross domestic pro
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Strike halts Australian banknote production