"We hope the Bank of Japan will support the economy with its monetary policies," Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe told reporters.
"We want the bank to do so by continuing with the zero interest rate policy," he added.
After the government's call, BoJ deputy governor Kazumasa Iwata said the central bank is not going to accelerate its process of drai
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations