"The economy will slow [in 2008]. For the time being I expect growth to be between 4% and 5% though, based on the latest data, the slowdown could be even greater," Niedermayer told E15, a Czech newspaper.
Last year the economy grew by 6% in the first two quarters, according to World Bank estimates.
However, in spite of falling growth t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde