Under the plan, announced on Tuesday, a number of Korea's state-run financial institutions will provide a combined 10.2 trillion won ($7.93 billion) to local lenders in 2009, compared to the 5.4 trillion won that has been spent for similar purposes this year.
The state-owned Korea Development Bank (KDB) w
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations