Grant Spencer, the deputy governor of the central bank, took umbrage at claims made in an article published by the Dominion Post, a local newspaper, which suggested the country's systems were subpar.
The article, based on views espoused by Mark Weldon, the chief executive of the NZX bourse, states that the Reserve Bank's Austraclear and the NZX Faster share trading systems were fragme
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor