Grant Spencer, the deputy governor of the central bank, took umbrage at claims made in an article published by the Dominion Post, a local newspaper, which suggested the country's systems were subpar.
The article, based on views espoused by Mark Weldon, the chief executive of the NZX bourse, states that the Reserve Bank's Austraclear and the NZX Faster share trading systems were
- BoE revamps expenses rules after criticism from MPs
- Draghi warns of downside risks as ECB ends net asset purchases
- Book notes: Macroprudential policy and practice, edited by Paul Mizen, Margarita Rubio and Philip Turner
- Central banks turn to visual communication in 2018
- Five central banks and supervisors join environmental group