Grant Spencer, the deputy governor of the central bank, took umbrage at claims made in an article published by the Dominion Post, a local newspaper, which suggested the country's systems were subpar.
The article, based on views espoused by Mark Weldon, the chief executive of the NZX bourse, states that the Reserve Bank's Austraclear and the NZX Faster share trading systems were fragme
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot