The findings of the study, carried out on more than 2,800 businesses in the eurozone, confirm concerns over the poor level of preparations of small companies.
However, nearly half of medium sized businesses (between 50 and 249 employees) estimate they will be ready for the euro on
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations