He will also become chairman of the Citigroup International Advisory Board in 2006.
His appointment came a day after Shengman Zhang, 48, a World Bank managing director from China, was named vice chairman of Citigroup's global banking division and head of its public sector group.
"More of o
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development