He added that the ECB had no target exchange rate for the euro and noted that currency swings were currently less volatile than in the time of the French franc.
Noyer's comments in Tuesday's newspaper follow sustained attacks on the ECB by French po
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde