He will take up his position as Director General when Liam Barron retires from the position, having reached retirement age, on 17 August 2007.
"On behalf of the Board, I am very pleased to announce this appointment", said Governor Hurley. "It follows an open competition that attracted
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations