In an interview with Die Welt newspaper, Noyer said an ongoing debate in some euro zone areas by those critical of the euro are 'absurd'.
'The adoption of the euro is final. There is no European government which would seriously consider exiting out of the euro. Italy, for example, would never have reache
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting