The prime minister and chancellor have agreed that they want to hold a referendum if economic conditions are right. The judgment will be finely balanced but senior allies say the prospects are currently 60 per cent in favour.
Despite speculation about differences between the prime min
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development