Paul Jenkins, named on Wednesday as senior deputy governor of the Bank of Canada, is a veteran economist with a reputation as a pragmatic inflation fighter.
"We had 20 years of inflation averaging 7.5 percent in this country, and we are on a very good track now," Jenkins, who joined
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development