''Inflation rates are unlikely to increase significantly,'' Moskow said in a speech to risk managers in Chicago. ''With inflation low, the Fed can be patient in removing its policy accommodation.'' Moskow is a non-voting member of the Federal Open Market Committee, which sets the level of interest rates.
Moskow said the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development