Nestor Kirchner criticised the IMF on Tuesday after reports the Fund might delay aid payments to Argentina over the government's hard-line stance as it restructures privately held debt. The Argentine president said he would not cave in to pressure to increase future payments.
Argentine President Nestor Kirchner has said that he would not cave in to pressure to increase future payments on his country's defaulted debt.
His comments came after reports the International Monetary Fund might delay a
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- All central banks may have to consider crypto-currencies – BIS
Back to Top