"He is coming for two days to present his plans and start a discussion," said the Fund's deputy managing director, Eduardo Aninat.
Renewed economic aid is vital to enable Argentina to restore economic and social stability to the country which has been racked by econ
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms