"He is coming for two days to present his plans and start a discussion," said the Fund's deputy managing director, Eduardo Aninat.
Renewed economic aid is vital to enable Argentina to restore economic and social stability to the country which has been racked by econ
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot
- Dudley calls for ‘aggressive action’ on benchmark reforms
- Strike halts Australian banknote production