"He is coming for two days to present his plans and start a discussion," said the Fund's deputy managing director, Eduardo Aninat.
Renewed economic aid is vital to enable Argentina to restore economic and social stability to the country which has been racked by econ
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says