They have moved to court for a second time to lift an order amending a decree Mr Justice Richard Kuloba issued last month.
The two parties are asking the court to reinstate a section of the decree which effectively killed the entire Act but which Mr Justice Kuloba removed on 17 April.
The Kenya Bankers Association and the CBK claim the decree was altered wi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations