"As recent economic data point to a slowdown in growth, I now understand that the Japanese economy is undergoing a minor adjustment, but it remains in an uptrend as a whole," Takenaka said, speaking at a regular Tuesday morning press conference.
But he indi
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development