"As recent economic data point to a slowdown in growth, I now understand that the Japanese economy is undergoing a minor adjustment, but it remains in an uptrend as a whole," Takenaka said, speaking at a regular Tuesday morning press conference.
But he indi
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says