"I believe that in the current economic climate, we cannot give the all-clear sign in terms of monetary policy," Weber said in the interview.
"I don't think that in the current economic environment we can give the all-clear on monetary policy," the Bundesbank president was qu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde