The first quarter of the year saw a continuation of the fast growth combined with a high level of inflation and current account deficit that has dogged the Baltic state's economy.
"In the middle of the year, however, several signs in certain branches of the economy - the real
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations