"Although the recovery may, in the near future, prove slightly stronger than predicted it could nevertheless also be impeded by the recent price rises on the oil markets if they were to persist or even accelerate," he said.
Speaking in January, Quaden said in a television interview that he expected GDP growth for this year to amount to just
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde