CBRC Chairman Liu Mingkang noted positive signs that emerged in the first four months of the year at a teleconference yesterday - monetary supply growth had subsided, new loans slowed their pace, the lending capacity of banks was restricted and China's international payments were basica
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury