The BBC reported that in its annual report on the state of the economy, the bank said employment and farm output were falling, and most of the tax base came from a customs union revenue-sharing deal with South Africa rather than from domestic sources.
"The current economic slowdown in Swaziland is exceptionally deep and broad, with no evidence that the downward spiral that beg
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs