Transcript of the questions asked and the answers given by Dr. Willem F. Duisenberg, President of the ECB, and Christian Noyer, Vice-President of the ECB and Nout Wellink, President of De Nederlandsche Bank.
Question: President, with regard to the debate on the Stability Pact, two questions, if I may. Do you think it is appropriate to give an early warning even if you don't have any measures to su
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations