Quaden, who was interviewed by French newspaper Le Monde, was quoted as having said it was too early to measure the impact of the March 11 Madrid bombings on the economy but that there was a risk in terms of confidence.
"A gradual economic recovery remains the most probable scen
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting