"Britain's celebrated light-touch regulation, credited with contributing to London's success as a financial honey-pot, was virtually no touch at all for Northern Rock," Simon Morris, a partner at CMS Cameron McKenna, an international law firm, writes in the latest issue of the Financial Regulator, a journal.
"It didn't requ
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations