Mr Li said the G20 should work out a roadmap for the future reform of the IMF and the World Bank but did not give specific details.
The G20 includes the leading industrialized countries and major developing nations such as China, India, Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
Russia, Australia, Tu
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power