The immediate future of AIG, the world largest insurer, has been the focus of intense speculation following the implosion of Lehman Brothers on Monday and widespread problems in the financial sector.
AIG's share price has been in free fall
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde