European Central Bank chief economist Otmar Issing expressed little concern about the euro's rise against the dollar, saying the European currency was still trading in line with its long-term average.
"The current level of the exchange rate corresponds to its long-term average,"
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms
- Bank of Russia will be able to handle fallout from failing banks, analysts say
- Riksbank outlines three visions of ‘e-krona’
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor