The four former and current central bankers, on a visit this week to Argentina to help overcome obstacles in IMF aid talks, said a slowdown in inflation and signs of growth in some export-related sectors could set the foundation for recovery, requiring few policy changes.
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Further US tightening risks recession – St Louis Fed president
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says