The results of the operation conducted on Monday, which added $30 billion in 28 day loans, revealed a drop in demand for and the cost of central bank money.
The operation was oversubscribed with a bid-to-cover ratio of 1.25%, down from the auction conducted a fortnight ago, which was oversubscribed almost twice over.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde