The Institute of International Finance (IIF), a global association of finance institutions, called for central bankers and finance ministries to ensure that the regulatory response to the current crisis complements reforms pursued by the private sector.
Charles Dallara, the managing director of the IIF, sent a letter on Thursday setting out the organisations' aims to members of the International Monetary and Finance Committee (IMFC), who are to convene at the annual general meeting of the Int
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power