``Looking at the confidence indicators, there are reasons for a certain optimism,'' said Tumpel-Gugerell in an interview at the Frankfurt stock exchange's New Year reception late Tuesday with Bloomberg. ``We hope that this confidence will be borne out by hard facts in the next few months.''
Tumpel-Gugerell said oil prices, increases in
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- BoE faces ‘uncomfortable’ approach to May meeting – Forbes
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development