``Our perceptions on the current state of the economy are essentially the same,'' Ota said in an interview in Tokyo Thursday with Bloomberg. ``Monetary policy should be determined by the Bank of Japan and they are working from their side to ensure a complete exit from deflation as well as stable and sustaina
- Is Donald Trump undermining the Fed’s independence?
- Regulation could stabilise crypto asset market, experts argue
- Reserves preservation key in Tunisia amid growing challenges – El Abassi
- People: San Fran Fed appoints head of research
- China’s exchange rate poses major challenge to fairer trade – US Treasury