Guillermo Ortiz, the bank's governor, said a decision to intervene could not be made by the central bank alone but would be handled by a commission on exchange rates, which includes the Treasury secretary.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power