"Volatility is not unusual in the stock market," Lazear told a conference call to discuss the release of new White House forecasts on the U.S. economy. "We don't think of this as being particularly alarming."
Lazear also said market forces were at work in the weakness in the dollar, adding that the administration was not alarmed at recent tr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde