``I expect the economy to weather the recent challenges in the housing market,'' Pianalto said at an evening event sponsored by the Pittsburgh Business Times. ``I fully expect the economy to grow at a moderate, but sustainable pace.''
``Holding the rate steady is giving us time to assess the full impact of our
- BoE sparks controversy over expenses disclosure
- Riksbank says all banks should be ‘obliged’ to continue cash services
- Cyprus ex-governor says authorities asked for false audit of failed bank
- Norwegian government recommends Norges Bank retain control of SWF
- Iranian central bank looking for alternative to Swift, local media says