``I expect the economy to weather the recent challenges in the housing market,'' Pianalto said at an evening event sponsored by the Pittsburgh Business Times. ``I fully expect the economy to grow at a moderate, but sustainable pace.''
``Holding the rate steady is giving us time to assess the full impact of our
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations