The document was supported by 349 deputies with one abstention. According to the recommendations, the Unicon/MS consulting group that was auditing the 2001 annual report of the Central Bank has to provide information about the bank's activities to the State Duma.
It should contain the following issues: the structure and contents of the Bank's annual report. Most attention s
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations