Lee Seong-tae said in his first press briefing after inauguration that the central bank should be prudent in its decision making, but should not be late in making decisions.
"Policies should be timely. The central bank can't but be cautious in deciding policies because of many uncertainties. Having said that, we shouldn't lose the opportunity for policy decision," said
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession