The higher-than-expected, 75 basis point cut in the two-week repo rate to a historic low of 3.0 per cent dramatically illustrates the convergence effect in the candidate countries ahead of membership of the European Union, expected in 2004.
But it also demonstrates the central bank's concern that the appreciation of the cr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting