Yi Gang, an assistant governor at the central bank, said on Sunday 24 February that policy would remain rigid in spite of the likely impact of the subprime crisis on growth and the snow storms that have plagued parts of the country this winter.
``The central bank will stick with a tightened monetary policy this year despite uncertain factors domesti
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power