The Times, the British newspaper, reported on Tuesday that the IMF was set to raise its estimate of American-originated writedowns of toxic debt to $3.1 trillion and of European and Asian losses to $900 billion later this month.
The Times reported that the figures would be published on 21 April.
A spokesperson for the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations