The central bank blamed global price pressures for the recent rise in inflation and said risks remained on the upside. But a global slowdown would keep price rises low, making a rate hike unnecessary.
"Economic indicators in the large industrial countries are increasingly indicating heightened downside risks to the prospects for g
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting